Sunday, 8 June 2014

When I landed on planet Mars

I was at school, playing soccer with my friends then I heard a strange noise. I didnt know where it was coming from. Then it started to get darker and darker and darker until I could bearly see anything. I looked around to see that all my friends have gone. Then I saw something apper it was big, really big it looked like spaceship and then some sort of creature came down it was green with orange eyes sharp claws and it was almost double my size and when I looked straight into its eyes i collapsed. I woke up I  had no idea where I was I knew I wasnt on planet earth. My hands were tied up together with rope. I called out ''hello is anyone there''but there was no answer. I struggled but managed to get up I walked around the sky was black fulled with stars but no clouds or sun. The ground was hard pink concrete I was cold and alone. I called out one more time for a few seconds no one answerd back but then someone replied he said ''help me im over here'' I ran to where the sound was coming from. I saw someone he looked familiar it was one of my friends I was playing soccer with at school I ran to him but something grabbed me and pulled me back it was another one of those aliens. I closed my eyes because I knew if I looked into its eyes again I would collapse then its sharp claws dug into my body. I woke up I realized it was all a dream I hopped out of bed an got ready for school 

By Keegan                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment