Thursday 24 July 2014

The Dome

                             

July 2nd me and 9 other crew members have been sucked into a dome,the dome. our SSC Cranks is destroyed 5 people in my crew have died the only people that survived was  Luke,Bradley, Zion,Joshua and I. I scoped the dome all I could see was creatures of mother kind they were black thats all they were just black they had tails as sharp as a knife there were also buildings that were different sizes some small some big some red some black. Luke turned to me and said "Where do we go now captain???" we have to blend in start a new life here, all of a sudden a broadcast came on saying in english "attention all all the dome is being opened we will all die the only thing that will save us is a spark engine well I wish you all the best in the final three weeks that we have" Joshua said to me inn a more surprised voice"we have a spark engine if we give it to these creatures we might be able to exchange for a ride out of here" where was the broadcast coming from though " replied Bradley "that transmitter looks like it was broadcasted from there" I said. When we arrived at the broadcast station it was only a matter of climbing some stairs but as we opened thee door the domes police came the crew sprinted up the stairs as fast as they could Luke Joshua and Bradley said to me you go we'll cover you. As I sprinted up the stairs, when I got to the top a red helicopter with lots of guns the helicopter started shooting at me and I dodged the bullets like a boss then I pull out my golden AK - 47 and shot the pilot but when I shot the pilot he shot the bullet at my leg and shot me I fell to the ground but i did not give up I got back up and started limping towards the broadcast thingy I turned on the broadcast machine and broadcasted and I said 
      
                              TO BE CONTINUED    




   

No comments:

Post a Comment