Wednesday 13 August 2014

Zombie war

It is now 24th of September 2106. Me, Keegan, Boston, Owen, and Faronc'e  travelled to this time and now we are in big trouble. The whole of NZ is under attack by zombies. Luckily only Boston has turned into a zombie. We are only armed with an antidote and a shotgun so it is pretty hard to hold off the zombies. Uh oh, Boston just turned Owen and Faronc'e into zombies.Keegan says he has a plan, run! And thats exactly what we do until we can't see any of the shuffling zombies and until we reach our headquarters. Unfortunatly for us, Boston shuffles out of the darkness. Keegan screams, but I slap him across the face saying "hold it together man". Boston then shuffles closer to us and turns Keegan into a zombie. Now I am the last surviver. I run into the secure laboratory under the base and conduct a gun with the zombie antidote in it, man why didn't I think of that before? Anyway I head upstairs to Boston and Keegan the gun works! I give them both a gun each "its time to blast some zombies". 



                   To be continued



By Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment