Sunday 14 September 2014

Earth worm part 1

It was 22 all, score were tied up, rain fell like lightning and the crowd cheered like thunder. Until I had the ball I was running fast the crowd cheered low it got quieter and quieter until silence, everyone looked up as I still ran, I scored a try but still nothing happened I turned my back to shout at the reff but he was nowhere to be seen neither the crowd or anyone. Then I said to myself " Whats going on " then I felt myself streching out as long as an alligator and as tall as a girrafe. I kept on repeating myself over and over again " whats going on" " whats going on " then a frightful scream "Blepblopblap ".                                                                                                                                                                                  By Boston and Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment