Thursday 11 September 2014

Flaffomani world

                                  Flaffomani world

 In the world of Gronom, a creature named Saniom was walking in the Forest of Gum until 
Saniom fell into a hole....
 The hole went DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN 
When he reached the end of the million year ride,he hopped out feeling weird... He was all flat and 2D!Like he was in a game!....
Wait a minute...He was in a game!

Game-World? I don't like the sound of that!
AAAAH!A zombie has attacked me and I'm dead!
Wait, 4 more lives!O.K I've got it, I fight back with my sword and cut the zombies head off with confidence. I'm happy now. I run off waiting for more zombies to cut, I hear a stick snap behind me, I draw my sword but I turn around tripping up giving the monster an advantage for attack.The zombie with a head shaped as a hammer and the face is a sledge hammer. I get thumped! 

To Be Continued...

By Joshua Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment