Tuesday 28 October 2014

The planet Googaly part 1

It all started when I was invited to a party. When I got there there was nobody there, so I wandered around the back yard when suddenly the ground opened up and before I could say "oh man" I landed onto a field of ice cream. Once got up, I looked around me, I saw candy floss trees, chocolate houses, candy cane lamp posts, jelly bean people and jelly water. I got up and walked around, asking where I was, then finally I came to a wise old Jelly bean. When I asked him where I was he said "you are on the planet Googaly, in the country Bongalonga and finally in the city Wongdalo''.'' What''? I thought, ''what sort of a mess am I in''? Suddenly a jelly bean ran down the gobstopper pavement screaming ''the nosant monster is coming run for your lives"! The next thing I knew, was that I saw a giant taco the size of a hotel with razor sharp teeth and three red eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment