Thursday 4 December 2014

The day I ran of

                                                                                                                                                       the day I ran off ...                    '' This is so boring'' I shout at my parents in anger '' shut your mouth nick don't use languge like that your little brothers listing '' ''sorry Mum''I was so angry I could't think about  anything but being angry we kept walking when suddenly we came across a two way path . Suddenly my Dad let go of my bothers pram and it went rolling down the wrong  path . I tripped over a root and I went tumbling down the other path I get up brush myself of and walk down the path . I had walked a when I realised I had taken the wrong path know I was really scared now . I kept causing myself about it .I knew were I was because we had walked it before but now I was walking alone .I was walking for what seemed like hours .I came to an intersection and I found my dad an dog ready to take my home . I will never forget the look on this face . we walked home and I was banned from electronics  my trust was lost and I went to bed with a hungry tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment