Thursday 4 December 2014

Orua Bay

ORUA BAY =)

One beautiful summer morning at Orua Bay, my family and I went for a walk along the beach.I ran of down the beach front to the creek. By now I was running up the beach. Then I jumped into the freezing cold creek, and cut my toe on a shell that was hidden underneath the sand. suddenly I hopped out as quick as I could and saw red blood oozing out of my toe.

We ran back to our tent (well I hopped) and Mum cleaned the sand out of the cut, (Mum used to be a medic) and put a plaster on it, it was orange!! YUK!!! Not the plaster the stuff Mum cleaned my toe with. It stung really bad.

After, we went to the dairy to get some lollies, I got a selection of sweet and sour ones. My favourite was the sour coke bottles. We had to clean my cut every day for 1-2 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment