Thursday 4 December 2014

Saw memories By Joshua

When I was still quite small, I was ready to go out with my family in the car. I open the door, then let go to grab my bag. As I look up, SLAM! The door closes, there is an awkward silence...
Aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!
I burst into tears (of pain) looking at the water-blurred image of my finger, stuck between the door and the metal. My dad sprints towards me as my mum quickly opens the door, my finger like a pancake.
Staring at my 'dead' index finger, still in tears, my dad tries to calm me down. My crying slowly dies down, but my mum has had enough. She shoved me in a different room and slammed the door. Unfortunately, the door pinned my pinky.

Aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!
I burst into tears (of more pain) looking at the water-blurred image of my finger,this time, stuck between the door and the wall. my mum comes back in and calms me down. When my crying stops, my mum apologises and we hug. (still in pain though...lots of pain...)




No comments:

Post a Comment